Infertility

Infertility

Friday, May 8, 2015

Cycle Day.....I lost count.

Today is cycle day.....38?!  WTF?  I have no idea what is going on. I waited until I was four days late and then took a test thinking that as soon as I did that I would start. The test was negative and I didn't start. I took a second one when I was 7 days late. Could not have been more negative. Finally on Tuesday I called my CCRM nurse. She sent me orders for bloodwork to test my estrogen, progesterone, and of course HCG levels to try and figure out what's going on in my cycle. I guess I could have a cyst but since I haven't been on any drugs since March that seems weird. I'm still waiting to hear back on those results. 

So I'm still here. Just waiting. As usual. 


1 comment:

  1. I would recommend wearing white pants or a white dress and test the same day... Two full proof period inducers. : )

    I'm sorry for this delay! I know you're so ready to move forward! It seems like we're constantly talking about delays. Hoping for some good news for you soon!

    ReplyDelete