Infertility

Infertility

Thursday, May 21, 2015

You know when...

You know you are a fertility patient when you are waiting in the ultrasound room at the doctors and almost grab the wand to check yourself....

I've been sitting on the table half naked for 30 min waiting on my OBGYN. I'm getting an ultrasound today to check for a cyst since I'm now more than 3 weeks late for my period. Took another pregnancy test this morning....still negative. Just want to get this resolved and move on. 

Stay tuned 

1 comment:

  1. I do know that feeling! I used to put the condom on the probe cover, just so it would save a little time, and my RE commented. "Next time, just scan yourself and leave the images on my desk" It was always very tempting! I'm so hoping that the cyst either spontaneously resolved or they can move forward with aspiration. I hate cysts!

    ReplyDelete